How To Cancel A Facebook Page
- First you have to sign in to your Facebook account.
- After checking in, click on the Account menu on the leading upper right corner of the page.
In Account menu, click 'Setting' tab. There you will discover an option at the bottom "Deactivate Account". Click it.
Once you clicked Deactivate Account, Confirm Facebook Account Deactivation page will be loaded. It might ask you to provide reason for deleting or deactivating your account. You can select form the list or you can Click on 'Other' to give your own specific factor for leaving the Facebook. It is not constantly needed to provide a reason, you can skip this likewise.
- In future, if you don't want to receive any invites, tag in images, or group invite and notice of good friend demands; just tick the 'Decide out of getting e-mails from Facebook' check box. You will not receive any email invitations and alerts from your pals.
- Now you are all set to click on Deactivate button.
- After clicking the Deactivate button, the following message will appear on your screen:.
" Your Facebook account has been shut down.
To reactivate your account, simply log in as you typically would, and we'll send you a reactivation email.
The Facebook Group".
No matter just how much the time it will require to remove your profile information completely, your details and profile will stay inaccessible to other Facebook users till you alter your mind and reactivate your profile once again.