How To Cancel Facebook Account
- First you have to check in to your Facebook account.
- After signing in, click on the Account menu on the leading upper right corner of the page.
In Account menu, click 'Setting' tab. There you will discover a choice at the bottom "Deactivate Account". Click on it.
As soon as you clicked on Deactivate Account, Confirm Facebook Account Deactivation page will be packed. It might ask you to offer reason for erasing or deactivating your account. You can select form the list or you can Click on 'Other' to provide your own particular factor for leaving the Facebook. It is not constantly needed to give a reason, you can avoid this also.
- In future, if you do not wish to get any welcomes, tag in images, or group invite and notification of buddy demands; merely tick the 'Pull out of receiving e-mails from Facebook' check box. You will not receive any email invites and notices from your friends.
- Now you are ready to click on Deactivate button.
- After clicking the Deactivate button, the following message will appear on your screen:.
" Your Facebook account has been shut down.
To reactivate your account, simply log in as you generally would, and we'll send you a reactivation e-mail.
The Facebook Team".
No matter just how much the time it will take to remove your profile information entirely, your details and profile will stay unreachable to other Facebook users until you change your mind and reactivate your profile once again.