And it will be bothersome when you accidently forgot your login password and can not access to your Facebook account. Hence, you should understand something about how to Reset Facebook password when Forgot it.
How Reset My Facebook Password
1. Open facebook site in your browser and search for your facebook profile. Copy your facebook profile URL from the web browser's address bar.
2. Go To the Facebook Password Reset page at https://www.facebook.com/recover.php. Then paste your facebook profile URL (that you copied in the primary step) in the very first text box on this password reset page. Click the Browse button to continue.
3. Facebook would search for the facebook account connected with that profile and reveal you the outcome. Click on the button identified This is my account as displayed in the following screenshot:.
4. In the next window, you may be able to see choices about how you want to reset the password-- through email, through SMS or through a telephone call. Or it can simply reveal a password reset button (like in my case) with no alternatives. Click on the Reset Password button to proceed.
5. This would send you an SMS (text message), a phone call and an e-mail message. The call is optional and is usually an automated telephone call that checks out the reset code for you 2 times. You can likewise inspect your e-mail inbox for any facebook reset message and await any SMS message on your smart phone.
The reset code is very same no matter how it is sent to you. It can take upto 30 minutes for you to get a reset code. Type this reset code in the next page that opens in your web browser, or simply click on the reset link in the facebook email.
Now you can follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password. After you have reset (changed0 your password, you can login to your facebook account utilizing your new password.
Thus the article How Reset My Facebook Password thank you visiting from me hopefully can help you.