Once making your profile photo personal, nobody can like, tag, share or discuss your Facebook profile image unless those who you have actually picked through the audience selector tool. If you prefer to make your profile photo private on Facebook, then follow the instructions below.
How Do You Make Your Photos Private On Facebook
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Go to your Facebook profile and click on your profile image.
3. Click the "Privacy Settings" icon simply under your name.
4. Select the "only me" option, or pick the desired audience who you permit comment, like, share or tag on your profile image.
Mobile: FB App.
1. Open your Facebook profile page on the Facebook app.
2. Tap on your profile image and select the "View Profile Picture" choice.
3. Tap and hold your profile picture and select "Edit Personal privacy" button from the pop-up menu.
4. Finally, select the preferred audience (If you wish to stop individuals from reacting on your profile picture completely, then select the "Only Me" choice.).
Want you make all your profile image personal? Then, Go to your Facebook Profile > Photos > Albums > Profile Pictures. Then make your all profile pictures private by following the steps above.
To make your profile images private on Facebook to non-friends, then pick the "Friends" alternative in the "Audience Selector Tool.".
Such articles How Do You Make Your Photos Private On Facebook thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.