How Do You Log Out Of Facebook | There is basic human propensity to forget things like mobile or key and so on at any location. It frequently occurs with me and the exact same thing took place today morning. I left my phone at my friend's home and when I reached home I kept in mind. There were some important messages in my Facebook account which I did not wish to see by any other individual.
How Do You Log Out Of Facebook
If you also have actually left your phone at your pal's home or if you have lost your phone and desired to avoid your Facebook account not to be accessed by any undesirable individual, you can follow the actions to logout your Facebook account remotely from any web made it possible for computer.
Steps to logout from Facebook remotely-.
- Login your Facebook account in web browser. You can use any web enabled computer.
- Click settings drop-down and choose the option Settings.
- On settings page choose the choice Security.
- On Security page click the option Where You're Visited.
- Click on End All Activity.
- Once your click on End All Activity option, all the visited Facebook account will be logged out from all the gadgets. You can choose specific device as well if you do not wish to logout from all the devices.