While Facebook enables you to share a video when you upload it, discovering your videos later on grants you the options of re-sharing, preference or modifying them in different ways. Your videos don't have an unique location, as they're grouped with your photos. Whether you have a Facebook page or a personal profile, you'll discover the videos in the same location.
How Do You Find Your Facebook Videos
1. Go to your own timeline. You get there by clicking your name at the top of any Facebook page.
2. Search for the word Photos. Click it.
3. When your photo page opens, try to find the word Albums. Click.
4. On the album page, Videos is the very first album. Cool huh?
5. Now that you've found them, what can you do to make them more visible? Nothing. Here's why. This is a list of what you can conceal and unhide from your profile page. Regrettably there is no different setting for videos.
That's it. Now you can share some of them or, even better, tell your friends ways to discover their videos by sharing this post! We 'd appreciate it.
If that's all we can tell about How Do You Find Your Facebook Videos I hope this article was helpful thank you.