And if you utilize Facebook to log in to services like Spotify, you'll not have the ability to do that either. In addition, this will likewise disable access to games on Facebook, like Candy Crush or Clash of Clans.
How Do You Disable Your Facebook Account
If this still sounds like the option you're searching for, disconnecting from the apps platform on Facebook is quite basic. Here's how:
Note: You'll require to visit to your Facebook account through a Web web browser to finish these actions.
Action 1: Click on the menu in the leading right-hand corner and choose Settings.
Action 2: Select Apps from the menu on the left-hand side, then under Apps, Site and Plugins, click the Edit button.
Action 3: Verify that you want to detach from all apps on Facebook by clicking the Disable Platform button.
Facebook alerts (as seen in the image above) that switching off this platform leads to the following:.
- You will not have the ability to visit to sites or applications utilizing Facebook.
- Your friends will not have the ability to engage and share with you using apps and websites.
- Instantaneous personalization will likewise be turned off.
- Apps you've formerly set up might still have information you shared. Please call these apps for details on eliminating this data.
- Apps you have actually logged into (with Facebook or Anonymously) will be eliminated.
- Posts by apps will be removed from your profile.
Now you will be without bothersome apps, while likewise keeping your information safe from Web websites that try to collect it while you're logged into Facebook.
Such articles How Do You Disable Your Facebook Account thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.