Distinction In Between Shutting Off and Deleting Facebook Account:
You may have this question when I say you can shut down or Erase your account, so here are some difference between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account won't erase all your Facebook information, rather, it hides your timeline from your buddies, However when you choose Erase Facebook account, your entire FB data will get erased.
- In a Deactivated account your good friends can invite you to an event.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you cannot reactivate when you delete your account.
How Do You Delete Facebook Account:
So follow the listed below actions when you are asking "How do I erase my facebook account" in your mind, these actions will clearly assist you step by step to erase a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook information (In case if you have any idea on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyway this will be a security precaution, no requirement to be sorry for after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Erase my Account" (link to Official Facebook site to delete Facebook account).
3. Click Erase My Account. (Clicking this will completely erase your Facebook account.).
Once your Facebook account is deleted, you can't recover your data (unless you have a backup prior to erasing your FB account), however still, your good friends could see your older messages that you have actually sent out.
How to Deactivate Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Leading Right in Facebook page.
- From the Drop down, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, listed below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most option.
Discover the image description listed below to deactivate Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Validate Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about How Do You Delete Facebook Account I hope this article was helpful thank you.