How Do You Delete A Contact On Facebook
1. Disabling Facebook's access to contacts:
Perform listed below actions to disable Facebook's access to iPhone contacts:
- Open the settings app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down to the facebook app. You can discover facebook app in a cluster of the related app like twitter, flicker, etc.
- To open settings menu of facebook app, tap on the Facebook app.
- You need to be checked in facebook to alter contacts details.
- Tap the slider next to "contacts". It must be kipped down the grey color which shows that Facebook has not access to your iPhone contacts.
- Exit settings and then open your contacts app to verify that Facebook has not gain access to.
- You can not see any facebook contact here.
2. Disabling Facebook in the contacts app:
Carry out listed below steps to disable facebook in contacts app:
- Open contacts app from your iPhone.
- Tap on the "Groups" icon in the upper left-hand corner.
- If you do not see a "group" alternative, then your facebook contacts are not synchronized with your iPhone contacts.
- Group handles different sources of your contacts.
- Tap the "All Facebook" alternative. After tapping, the checkmark next to the "all facebook" will disappear.
- This likewise requires to disappear checkmark of" Group" option.
- Tap on "all iCloud" option to re-enable iCloud contacts on your iPhone.
- Go to your Contacts menu and you can not see any facebook accounts !!!
3. Erasing Your Facebook data:
Perform listed below steps to erase your Facebook information:
- Open the settings app from your iPhone.
- If you do not desire that your Facebook account must not access any of your iPhone data, then to delete facebook account is the very best way to prevent any concerns.
- Next, scroll down to the facebook app in Settings menu.
- Now, Tap on the Facebook app to open settings menu of the Facebook account.
- To opt for personal account settings in Facebook, tap on your name.
- To erase account, tap on "Delete account".
- After tapping, Facebook will ask you to verify your treatment.
- When it shows timely box, tap on delete, so it will get confirmation to erase the account.
- Exit from settings.
- Go to your contacts, and check there are no longer any facebook contacts.
If you erase facebook app from your iPhone, it will also delete your facebook contact information. So, the Facebook messenger is the best way to link with individuals without having to use any Facebook contact information. Thus the article How Do You Delete A Contact On Facebook from us, hopefully useful thank you.