Difference In Between Shutting Down and Erasing Facebook Account:
You might have this concern when I say you can deactivate or Erase your account, so here are some difference in between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account won't erase all your Facebook data, instead, it hides your timeline from your good friends, But when you choose Delete Facebook account, your entire FB data will get erased.
- In a Deactivated account your good friends can invite you to an occasion.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you cannot reactivate when you erase your account.
How Do U Delete Facebook:
So follow the below actions when you are asking "How do I erase my facebook account" in your mind, these steps will clearly direct you step by action to delete a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook information (In case if you have any concept on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyhow this will be a safety precaution, no have to be sorry for after deleting your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Delete my Account" (link to Authorities Facebook site to erase Facebook account).
3. Click Delete My Account. (Clicking this will permanently erase your Facebook account.).
When your Facebook account is deleted, you cannot retrieve your information (unless you have a backup prior to erasing your FB account), but still, your pals could see your older messages that you have sent out.
How to Shut off Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Top Right in Facebook page.
- From the Drop down, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most alternative.
Discover the picture description below to deactivate Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Validate Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about How Do U Delete Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.