While Facebook enables you to share a video when you upload it, discovering your videos later grants you the options of re-sharing, preference or modifying them in different ways. Your videos don't have an exclusive area, as they're organized with your images. Whether you have a Facebook page or an individual profile, you'll discover the videos in the same location.
How Do I View My Videos On Facebook
1. Go to your very own timeline. You arrive by clicking on your name at the top of any Facebook page.
2. Try to find the word Pictures. Click it.
3. Once your picture page opens, try to find the word Albums. Click.
4. On the album page, Videos is the very first album. Cool huh?
5. Now that you've discovered them, exactly what can you do to make them more visible? Absolutely nothing. Here's why. This is a list of what you can hide and unhide from your profile page. Sadly there is no different setting for videos.
That's it. Now you can share some of them or, even better, tell your friends ways to find their videos by sharing this post! We 'd appreciate it.
If that's all we can tell about How Do I View My Videos On Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.