Choose which method to share depending upon whether you want to conserve a video on your profile, send it in a message or wall post, or put it on another site and link to it from Facebook. Whether you use a webcam, camera or mobile phone will likewise identify what technique will work.
How Do I Share A Video On Facebook
Video With External Gadget
1. Record a digital video using your external device, consisting of a camera.
2. Conserve the video on your computer system's tough drive and modify it, if preferred.
3. Browse to your Facebook profile page and click "Photos" in the left column.
4. Click "Upload Video" in the upper right corner of the page.
5. Browse for your video file and select it for upload. Facebook will indicate exactly what file size it can support.
6. Follow the on-screen directions for your particular type of video file. Video uploads can take an hour or more, depending upon the size and format.
Video With Cam
1. Navigate to the location on Facebook where you wish to directly publish a video. You have the option to publish a video on your own wall or a buddy's wall or in a message. If you wish to send a video message, click "Messages" in the left column on your homepage.
2. Click "New Message" if creating a video message. Overlook this step if you are publishing to a wall.
3. Click the video icon, located at the top of a wall or at the bottom left of the New Message window.
4. Tape the message with your web cam.
5. Post or send out the video.
Video With Mobile phone
1. Tape-record a video using your smartphone if this feature is readily available and wait on the phone.
2. Start an email message in your smart phone resolved to your Facebook personal uploads email address. If you do not understand what this is, check out the Facebook Mobile page.
3. Compose in the subject line what you would like the caption about the video to say.
4. Include the video to the email in an accessory and send it. The video will post to your Mobile Uploads album.
Posting External Hyperlinks
1. Tape-record your video and publish it to another site.
2. Navigate to your Facebook profile's wall.
3. Click the "link" icon at the top of the wall.
4. Go into the link's address and click "Connect.".
5. Include any remarks when prompted, if preferred, and click "Share.".
Thus the article How Do I Share A Video On Facebook from us, hopefully useful thank you.