How Do I Set My Friends To Private On Facebook
If this open gain access to makes you uneasy, here's how you can prevent these viewings, and make your friend list private:
Note: This process can deal with PC, in addition to on iPhone/iPad and Android phones utilizing any internet browser, however not on the official Facebook app.
Make friend list personal, so that no one including your good friends on your Facebook account can see your friend list.
1. Login to your Facebook account and go to your timeline.
2. From the menus, click "Friends".
3. Click on the Manage button, which appears like a pencil and click "Edit Personal privacy".
4. From the "Pal List" section and from the "Public" drop down menu, you can control who can see your friend list. For example, if you wish to make your friend list totally personal, then choose the "Only Me" choice.
5. When finished with your settings, click on "Done".
That's it! You now have actually discovered ways to manage your pal list on Facebook (on PC, iPhone/iPad and Android).
If that's all we can tell about How Do I Set My Friends To Private On Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.