And it will be annoying as soon as you accidently forgot your login password and can not access to your Facebook account. Hence, you need to know something about how to Reset Facebook password when Forgot it.
How Do I Reset My Facebook Password
1. Open facebook site in your web browser and search for your facebook profile. Copy your facebook profile URL from the web browser's address bar.
2. Go To the Facebook Password Reset page at https://www.facebook.com/recover.php. Then paste your facebook profile URL (that you copied in the primary step) in the very first text box on this password reset page. Click on the Browse button to continue.
3. Facebook would look for the facebook account associated with that profile and show you the result. Click the button identified This is my account as displayed in the following screenshot:.
4. In the next window, you may be able to see options about how you wish to reset the password-- through email, through SMS or through a telephone call. Or it can simply reveal a password reset button (like in my case) without any alternatives. Click the Reset Password button to proceed.
5. This would send you an SMS (text message), a telephone call and an e-mail message. The phone call is optional and is normally an automated call that checks out the reset code for you two times. You can also examine your e-mail inbox for any facebook reset message and wait on any SMS message on your smart phone.
The reset code is exact same no matter how it is sent out to you. It can take upto Thirty Minutes for you to receive a reset code. Type this reset code in the next page that opens in your web browser, or just click on the reset link in the facebook email.
Now you can follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password. After you have reset (changed0 your password, you can login to your facebook account utilizing your new password.
Thus the article How Do I Reset My Facebook Password thank you visiting from me hopefully can help you.