As soon as making your profile picture private, nobody can like, tag, share or discuss your Facebook profile image unless those who you have actually chosen through the audience selector tool. If you prefer to make your profile photo private on Facebook, then follow the guidelines below.
How Do I Make My Pictures Private On Facebook
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Go to your Facebook profile and click your profile picture.
3. Click the "Personal privacy Settings" icon simply under your name.
4. Select the "only me" choice, or pick the wanted audience who you permit remark, like, share or tag on your profile picture.
Mobile: FB App.
1. Open your Facebook profile page on the Facebook app.
2. Tap on your profile image and select the "View Profile Picture" alternative.
3. Tap and hold your profile image and select "Edit Personal privacy" button from the pop-up menu.
4. Finally, select the wanted audience (If you want to stop people from reacting on your profile picture entirely, then pick the "Only Me" option.).
Desire you make all your profile picture personal? Then, Go to your Facebook Profile > Images > Albums > Profile Pictures. And then make your all profile photos private by following the steps above.
To make your profile pictures personal on Facebook to non-friends, then choose the "Pals" choice in the "Audience Selector Tool.".
Such articles How Do I Make My Pictures Private On Facebook thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.