And if you use Facebook to visit to services like Spotify, you'll no longer have the ability to do that either. In addition, this will also disable access to video games on Facebook, like Candy Crush or Clash of Clans.
How Do I Disable Facebook
If this still sounds like the service you're searching for, detaching from the apps platform on Facebook is pretty simple. Here's how:
Note: You'll have to visit to your Facebook account through a Web internet browser to complete these actions.
Action 1: Click on the menu in the top right-hand corner and choose Settings.
Action 2: Select Apps from the menu on the left-hand side, then under Apps, Websites and Plugins, click the Edit button.
Action 3: Validate that you want to disconnect from all apps on Facebook by clicking the Disable Platform button.
Facebook warns (as seen in the image above) that shutting off this platform results in the following:.
- You will not have the ability to visit to websites or applications using Facebook.
- Your good friends won't have the ability to communicate and show you utilizing apps and sites.
- Immediate customization will likewise be shut off.
- Apps you have actually formerly installed might still have details you shared. Please contact these apps for details on removing this data.
- Apps you have actually logged into (with Facebook or Anonymously) will be removed.
- Posts by apps will be gotten rid of from your profile.
Now you will be without bothersome apps, while also keeping your details safe from Web websites that try to collect it while you're logged into Facebook.
Such articles How Do I Disable Facebook thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.