It's no denying that each one of us has actually browsed for other users profiles and pictures eventually of time. Facebook stores all of the searches made by any user on it's server. This search history appears as quickly as one taps on search bar at the top. You might wish to delete search history as someone can learn more about about the profiles you have been stalking by taking a look at the list which appears when you tap on the search bar.
Earlier we pointed out about how to view and delete Facebook search history from Web and today we are going to share about ways to achieve the exact same with Facebook mobile App as many of the users are using Facebook App instead of Facebook on Web.
How Do I Delete Facebook Search History : iOS, Android App.
For this tutorial, I will be using steps and screenshots from Facebook App for iOS version 59.0. Similar to the previous guides I have composed, I wish to discuss the very same for this tutorial also that steps are basically the exact same for Android app too with minor distinctions. So now let's begin with erasing our Facebook search history.
How Do I Delete Facebook Search History
Technique 1: Using Activity Log.
1. Open Facebook App on your smartphone and visit your profile. To go to your profile on iOS app, tap on More at bottom right corner of screen and choose your Call at the top.
2. Under your profile, select Activity Log. You can discover it simply listed below your profile picture as shown listed below.
3. Activity Log reveals you the history of all the activities you have done on Facebook. To particularly look for search activities select Filter at the top.
4. Activity Log Options will come up. Under this scroll down and choose Search.
5. Now all the Facebook search history will be shown. To clear particular searches tap on x symbol to the right of every search details.
6. To delete Facebook search History entirely select Clear Searches at the top under Filter. Select Confirm, to erase all your Searches on Facebook.
With this all your search history is eliminated. Lets take a look at the 2nd method.
Technique 2: From Browse Bar.
This is a slightly much shorter technique than the previous approach.
1. Tap on Search bar at the top of the app.
2. Your search history would be revealed and at top right you ought to discover Edit. Select it.
3. This will take you the 5th step of Method 1 where all the searches you have actually done till now will be shown.
4. Now comparable to approach 1, you may either utilize x to right of search to remove particular search or choose Clear Searches to eliminate all Facebook search history.
These were the two techniques which would help you out when you desire to erase Facebook search history from Facebook app. Let us understand if you face any concerns.
If that's all we can tell about How Do I Delete Facebook Search History I hope this article was helpful thank you.