How Do I Cancel My Facebook Account Temporarily
- First you have to sign in to your Facebook account.
- After signing in, click the Account menu on the leading upper right corner of the page.
In Account menu, click 'Setting' tab. There you will find a choice at the bottom "Deactivate Account". Click on it.
When you clicked on Deactivate Account, Confirm Facebook Account Deactivation page will be packed. It might ask you to offer factor for erasing or deactivating your account. You can pick form the list or you can Click 'Other' to give your own specific factor for leaving the Facebook. It is not constantly needed to offer a reason, you can avoid this also.
- In future, if you don't want to get any invites, tag in photos, or group invitation and notification of buddy requests; just tick the 'Decide out of getting emails from Facebook' check box. You will not get any e-mail invitations and notices from your buddies.
- Now you are all set to click Deactivate button.
- After clicking the Deactivate button, the following message will appear on your screen:.
" Your Facebook account has actually been shut off.
To reactivate your account, simply log in as you usually would, and we'll send you a reactivation e-mail.
The Facebook Team".
No matter just how much the time it will take to remove your profile details totally, your info and profile will stay inaccessible to other Facebook users till you alter your mind and reactivate your profile again.