If you are active on Facebook then you would be constantly curious to understand How Can You Tell Who Unfriended You On Facebook. There are numerous tools available to find who unfriend you on Facebook but you require long procedure to set up such tools. I am going to share a Google Chrome extension "Unfriend Finder for Facebook" which will assist you to find out who unfriend you on Facebook.
How Can You Tell Who Unfriended You On Facebook
To track who unfriend you on FB, you simply need to follow few fast and easy steps:
- Set Up Unfriend Finder for Facebook Google Chrome extension.
- When installed, open your Facebook account and enable the extension to setup.
- You can also change the settings for notifications inning accordance with your requirement.
- As soon as made with setup procedure, you will get an "Unfriends" choice simply below "Buddies" option.
- Now if somebody unfriend you on Facebook, you will get the notification like this:.
- Apart from this it also shows "Awaiting Pal requests".
Isn't the process fasts and simple? Now keep eye on friends who unfriend you can let them understand that you know that they unfriend you on Facebook. Attempt it out and always remember to share your feedback.