The social networking giant, Facebook is the most popular social networking platform which is having 1.59 billion monthly active users. If you are having lots of friends, then you might have an interest to learn the persons who visit your Facebook profile. So, we have actually discussed some easy steps below which will assist you in understanding How Can I See Who Viewed My Facebook Page.
Many individuals utilize third celebration applications to discover out who visited their profile. The application as soon as inspected might flow spammy messages from your account, and you can withdraw access to such apps in Settings section. Nevertheless, the 3rd celebration sites may not provide you appropriate outcomes of the exact same, so we have mentioned an approach which will not need any 3rd party application.
How Can I See Who Viewed My Facebook Page
It is not that made complex to discover who visited your profile, just follow the simple steps discussed listed below:
1. Open your Facebook Timeline [eg. Facebook.com/ kzmempire]
2. Right click on your timeline then choose "View page Source".
3. You will be redirected to page where you will discover numerous codes.
4. Then press CTRL + F on your keyboard, then a search bar will appear. Browse InitialChatFriendsList.
5. You will see lots of numbers there, really these are the profile IDs of individuals who visit your timeline.
6. The profile ID will be like this "100001924873561-2 ″, every profile ID will contain "-2", so you need to eliminate "-2" from any profile ID which you will discover on the View Page Source. For example, Facebook.com/ 100001924873561.
Keep in mind, that very first ID indicates the one who visited your profile regularly while as the last ID shows your friends who hardly ever visits your profile.
So, these are steps which will help you in discovering the pals who visit your profile more typically. By using this technique, you will not require any third party application. If you still have any questions concerning this post How Can I See Who Viewed My Facebook Page, you are welcomed to discuss it at the comment area listed below.