The social networking giant, Facebook is the most popular social networking platform which is having 1.59 billion month-to-month active users. If you are having numerous buddies, then you might have an interest to discover the persons who visit your Facebook profile. So, we have discussed some basic steps below which will help you in understanding How Can I Know Who Views My Facebook.
Many individuals utilize third party applications to discover out who visited their profile. The application when examined may circulate spammy messages from your account, and you can withdraw access to such apps in Settings area. However, the 3rd party websites may not provide you appropriate outcomes of the exact same, so we have mentioned a technique which will not need any third party application.
How Can I Know Who Views My Facebook
It is not that complicated to learn who visited your profile, simply follow the simple steps discussed below:
1. Open your Facebook Timeline [eg. Facebook.com/ kzmempire]
2. Right click on your timeline then choose "View page Source".
3. You will be redirected to page where you will find many codes.
4. Then press CTRL + F on your keyboard, then a search bar will appear. Browse InitialChatFriendsList.
5. You will see many numbers there, actually these are the profile IDs of people who visit your timeline.
6. The profile ID will be like this "100001924873561-2 ″, every profile ID will consist of "-2", so you need to eliminate "-2" from any profile ID which you will discover on the View Page Source. For instance, Facebook.com/ 100001924873561.
Keep in mind, that first ID suggests the one who visited your profile often while as the last ID suggests your pals who rarely visits your profile.
So, these are steps which will help you in discovering the pals who visit your profile more frequently. Using this method, you will not need any 3rd party application. If you still have any concerns regarding this post How Can I Know Who Views My Facebook, you are invited to mention it at the remark area listed below.