How Can I Get My Facebook Password
If you are utilizing Chrome.
1. Click on 'Tailor and control google chrome' option, severe best top of the web browser.
This will give a drop menu.
2. Click settings from the drop down menu, similar window will appear on your screen.
Then click "Show advanced settings" the last choice.
3. Scroll down to "password and types" and click "handle passwords".
4. Which will open all your conserved passwords, something like listed below image.
5. Click "Program" to get your password for a specific site, it will ask for system password and your job is done.
If you are utilizing Firefox the process is same.
1. Click exact same icon as in chrome which will offer menu screen, from there click choices.
2. This kind of screen will appear.
3. Click on "Security" then click on "Conserved password" then "reveal password".
If you are an IE user.
1. Search for "Credential supervisor" in your system or you can go from Control board- > User accounts and family security- > Credential supervisor and click Web credentials.
Hope this helps you. If that's all we can tell about How Can I Get My Facebook Password I hope this article was helpful thank you.