Full Site Facebook Home | Are you aiming to open Facebook desktop website on a mobile device/browser and can not get the browser to do it? Very first question would be, why are you attempting to do so? and 2nd one would be how do you in fact do it.
There are a bunch of different ways to really do so, but each and every approach is not ensured to deal with all the cellphones and the web browser. I will be assisting you through all the actions so bare with me and try which on works for you.
Full Site Facebook Home
Approach 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook through an internet browser, it should be a button on the top right (updated app) or leading left corner. This need to bring up the faacebook options and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you need to see an alternative that checks out "Desktop Website". Tap on that choice and let the internet browser load up the facebook mobile complete site for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS CHOICES SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN GOT RID OF BY FACEBOOK).
Technique 2: Browser Settings.
Regardless of what sort of web browser you have, you need to be able to request a desktop version of the web page that you have actually opened up on the internet browser.
This ought to be the exact same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox and even your default internet browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is packed, open the options of the internet browser. I put that in quotes just in case you donot get puzzled with Facebook settings and internet browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Demand Desktop Site".
- Let it load and you ought to see a Facebook Complete desktop site on your mobile internet browser.
- You can now talk and use all the features facebook's desktop variation has.
If you are using Safari browser on your iPhone or iOs device, to ask for the desktop site do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this need to raise a brand-new window, select "Request A Desktop - Site" from the choices and Full Desktop Variation Facebook website need to load on your iPhone, iPad or ios device.
Keep in mind: Older phones may not have this option on their web browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep checking out if Yes!!
Approach 3: Facebook Desktop Site URL.
Final technique, that is likewise commonly trusted method to get to Facebook Desktop Website would be typing in the real facebook's desktop URL on the internet browser.
Tap the browser's URL section and go into www.facebook.com/home.php" and push GO or enter.
- Open Facebook on your mobile browser as you typically would.
- After you have actually logged in into your account, go to the URL section and enter "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You must now be presented with Complete desktop site.
Keep your fingers crossed and you need to be able to get to the desktop version.
Approach 4: Everything.
Ok, so if none of the above pointed out techniques deal with their own, try the mixes and give it another shot. It's a lot easier if you have a new phone.
Exactly what you can do is:.
Get in the real URL and if you still get the mobile variation, Request the desktop version on that.
Well, I still do not get the point of opening a Facebook desktop site on a Mobile phone, but if you actually wish to, I hope this tutorial assists.