Many of the websites show a mobile variation for users which are searching website from their smart phone. Facebook.Com Desktop Site, So whenever you aim to access Facebook through your mobile phone, it immediately reroutes you to its mobile variation.
This is done to supply a better interface on a smaller screen and to reduce bandwidth as most of the individuals are not using high-speed Web connection on their cellphone.
Facebook.Com Desktop Site
Many websites consisting of Facebook disable particular features from their mobile variation that they may seem unnecessary. So there may be specific circumstance when you wish to benefit from full Facebook website on your cellphone. Here are couple of methods using which you can access complete desktop variation of Facebook on your smartphone.
Direct URL Trick
If you do not use chrome/safari internet browser (that's very unusual) then, you can use this method to gain access to Facebook desktop variation on your mobile phone. This is a universal technique which works for all mobile devices.
- Open your web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar enter the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This ought to open Facebook desktop version on your mobile phone.
For Android Gadgets.
In Android gadgets, It is extremely simple to change to Facebook desktop version. All you have to do is log in to your Facebook account using Chrome internet browser. When you are logged in tap on the settings menu in the top right corner and select "Request desktop site".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop variation on your android phone.
Avoid tapping on your House & profile otherwise it will redirect you to Facebook mobile version. You will be able to see news feed, messages, alerts and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Devices.
- Open Safari web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get 2 menus. Change to the second menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Demand Desktop website, and Facebook will pack in desktop variation.
For Windows Phone.
Similarly, like Chrome and Safari Windows Internet explorer also have the alternative to view websites in desktop mode.
- Open your browser and click the options button (3 dots).
- Scroll all the way down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see website choice choice, by default it will be on the mobile version.
- Tap on it and alter it to desktop version.
- Now browse to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only disadvantage of this approach is all the websites will open in their desktop variation.
Thanks for reading Facebook.Com Desktop Site!