If you are active on Facebook then you would be constantly curious to know Facebook Who Unfriended Me. There are many tools readily available to find who unfriend you on Facebook however you require long procedure to set up such tools. I am going to share a Google Chrome extension "Unfriend Finder for Facebook" which will assist you to discover who unfriend you on Facebook.
Facebook Who Unfriended Me
To keep an eye on who unfriend you on FB, you simply have to follow few fast and simple steps:
- Set Up Unfriend Finder for Facebook Google Chrome extension.
- As soon as set up, open your Facebook account and enable the extension to setup.
- You can likewise alter the settings for notices according to your need.
- When finished with setup process, you will get an "Unfriends" choice just below "Pals" alternative.
- Now if someone unfriend you on Facebook, you will get the notification like this:.
- Apart from this it also reveals "Waiting for Good friend requests".
Isn't the process fasts and simple? Now keep eye on friends who unfriend you can let them know that you understand that they unfriend you on Facebook. Try it out and always remember to share your feedback.