Facebook Logout | There is basic human tendency to forget things like mobile or key etc. at any place. It often occurs with me and the very same thing took place today morning. I left my phone at my friend's home and when I reached house I remembered. There were some essential messages in my Facebook account which I did not want to see by other individual.
If you likewise have left your phone at your buddy's house or if you have actually lost your phone and desired to prevent your Facebook account not to be accessed by any undesirable person, you can follow the steps to logout your Facebook account from another location from any web allowed computer system.
Actions to logout from Facebook remotely-.
- Login your Facebook account in internet browser. You can utilize any internet allowed computer system.
- Click settings drop-down and choose the option Settings.
- On settings page pick the option Security.
- On Security page click the option Where You're Logged In.
- Click End All Activity.
- When your click End All Activity alternative, all the logged in Facebook account will be logged out from all the gadgets. You can choose specific device too if you don't wish to logout from all the gadgets.