Facebook Login Home Page Full Website | Are you attempting to open Facebook desktop site on a mobile device/browser and can not get the browser to do it? Very first concern would be, why are you trying to do so? and second one would be how do you in fact do it.
There are a bunch of different ways to actually do so, but each and every technique is not guaranteed to work on all the cellphones and the internet browser. I will be assisting you through all the steps so bare with me and try out which on works for you.
Facebook Login Home Page Full Website
Method 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook by means of a web browser, it ought to be a button on the leading right (upgraded app) or top left corner. This need to raise the faacebook choices and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you need to see an alternative that checks out "Desktop Site". Tap on that option and let the web browser load up the facebook mobile full site for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS OPTIONS APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN REMOVED BY FACEBOOK).
Technique 2: Web Browser Settings.
No matter what sort of web browser you have, you must be able to request a desktop version of the webpage that you have actually opened up on the internet browser.
This should be the exact same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox or perhaps your default browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is loaded, open the options of the internet browser. I put that in quotes just in case you donot get confused with Facebook settings and internet browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Demand Desktop Website".
- Let it load and you must see a Facebook Full desktop site on your mobile browser.
- You can now chat and utilize all the functions facebook's desktop version has.
If you are utilizing Safari browser on your iPhone or iOs gadget, to request the desktop website do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this need to raise a brand-new window, select "Request A Desktop - Website" from the options and Full Desktop Version Facebook site should pack on your iPhone, iPad or ios gadget.
Note: Older phones might not have this alternative on their internet browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep reading if Yes!!
Method 3: Facebook Desktop Website URL.
Last approach, that is also extensively trusted method to get to Facebook Desktop Site would be typing in the actual facebook's desktop URL on the internet browser.
Tap the internet browser's URL section and enter www.facebook.com/home.php" and press GO or get in.
- Open Facebook on your mobile browser as you normally would.
- After you have actually logged in into your account, go to the URL section and enter "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You ought to now exist with Full desktop website.
Keep your fingers crossed and you ought to be able to get to the desktop version.
Approach 4: Whatever.
Ok, so if none of the above mentioned methods work on their own, try the combinations and provide it another shot. It's a lot easier if you have a brand-new phone.
Exactly what you can do is:.
Get in the actual URL and if you still get the mobile variation, Demand the desktop variation on that.
Well, I still do not understand of opening a Facebook desktop website on a Mobile device, however if you truly desire to, I hope this tutorial assists.