Facebook Login Home Page Full Site Facebook P L | Are you attempting to open Facebook desktop website on a mobile device/browser and can not get the web browser to do it? Very first concern would be, why are you aiming to do so? and second one would be how do you in fact do it.
There are a bunch of different ways to actually do so, however each and every approach is not guaranteed to work on all the cellphones and the web browser. I will be directing you through all the actions so bare with me and try which on works for you.
Facebook Login Home Page Full Site Facebook P L
Technique 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook via a browser, it needs to be a button on the leading right (updated app) or leading left corner. This need to raise the faacebook options and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you should see a choice that checks out "Desktop Site". Tap on that choice and let the web browser load up the facebook mobile full site for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS OPTIONS SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN GOT RID OF BY FACEBOOK).
Method 2: Internet Browser Settings.
Regardless of what type of web browser you have, you must have the ability to request a desktop version of the webpage that you have actually opened on the internet browser.
This should be the very same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox or perhaps your default internet browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is packed, open the alternatives of the web browser. I put that in quotes just in case you donot get puzzled with Facebook settings and web browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Request Desktop Site".
- Let it load and you need to see a Facebook Full desktop website on your mobile internet browser.
- You can now talk and utilize all the functions facebook's desktop variation has.
If you are using Safari browser on your iPhone or iOs gadget, to ask for the desktop site do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this ought to bring up a brand-new window, select "Demand A Desktop - Site" from the options and Complete Desktop Version Facebook site must load on your iPhone, iPad or ios device.
Keep in mind: Older phones may not have this alternative on their internet browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep checking out if Yes!!
Method 3: Facebook Desktop Site URL.
Final approach, that is also commonly relied on way to obtain to Facebook Desktop Website would be typing in the real facebook's desktop URL on the browser.
Tap the internet browser's URL section and go into www.facebook.com/home.php" and push GO or go into.
- Open Facebook on your mobile internet browser as you typically would.
- After you've visited into your account, go to the URL area and enter "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You ought to now be presented with Complete desktop website.
Keep your fingers crossed and you must be able to get to the desktop version.
Approach 4: Everything.
Ok, so if none of the above discussed approaches deal with their own, try the combinations and give it another shot. It's a lot easier if you have a new phone.
What you can do is:.
Enter the real URL and if you still get the mobile variation, Demand the desktop version on that.
Well, I still do not understand of opening a Facebook desktop site on a Mobile gadget, but if you really wish to, I hope this tutorial helps.