Most of the websites show a mobile variation for users which are browsing site from their mobile phone. Facebook Login Home Page Desktop Site, So whenever you attempt to access Facebook through your smart phone, it immediately reroutes you to its mobile version.
This is done to provide a better user interface on a smaller sized screen and to minimize bandwidth as most of individuals are not using high-speed Internet connection on their cellphone.
Facebook Login Home Page Desktop Site
Many websites consisting of Facebook disable particular features from their mobile variation that they may appear unneeded. So there may be specific circumstance when you desire to benefit from full Facebook site on your smart phone. Here are few techniques using which you can access full desktop version of Facebook on your mobile phone.
Direct URL Technique
If you do not utilize chrome/safari web browser (that's extremely rare) then, you can use this approach to access Facebook desktop variation on your smart phone. This is a universal technique which works for all mobile phones.
- Open your internet browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar get in the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This ought to open Facebook desktop variation on your smart phone.
For Android Gadgets.
In Android gadgets, It is very simple to switch to Facebook desktop version. All you need to do is log in to your Facebook account utilizing Chrome internet browser. When you are logged in tap on the settings menu in the top right corner and choose "Demand desktop site".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop version on your android phone.
Prevent tapping on your House & profile otherwise it will redirect you to Facebook mobile version. You will be able to see news feed, messages, alerts and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Devices.
- Open Safari internet browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get 2 menus. Switch to the second menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Request Desktop site, and Facebook will load in desktop variation.
For Windows Phone.
Similarly, like Chrome and Safari Windows Web explorer also have the choice to see websites in desktop mode.
- Open your internet browser and click the options button (three dots).
- Scroll all the method down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see website preference alternative, by default it will be on the mobile version.
- Tap on it and alter it to desktop variation.
- Now browse to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only disadvantage of this technique is all the websites will open in their desktop variation.
Thanks for reading Facebook Login Home Page Desktop Site!