Facebook Login Full Site Launch | Are you trying to open Facebook desktop site on a mobile device/browser and can not get the internet browser to do it? First concern would be, why are you aiming to do so? and 2nd one would be how do you actually do it.
There are a bunch of various ways to in fact do so, but each and every approach is not ensured to deal with all the mobile phones and the internet browser. I will be assisting you through all the steps so bare with me and attempt out which on works for you.
Facebook Login Full Site Launch
Technique 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook via a browser, it ought to be a button on the leading right (upgraded app) or leading left corner. This ought to bring up the faacebook choices and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you should see an option that checks out "Desktop Website". Tap on that alternative and let the browser load up the facebook mobile full website for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS OPTIONS SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED BY FACEBOOK).
Technique 2: Web Browser Settings.
Despite exactly what sort of web browser you have, you must be able to request a desktop version of the website that you have actually opened up on the web browser.
This ought to be the exact same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox and even your default web browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is packed, open the options of the internet browser. I put that in quotes just in case you donot get confused with Facebook settings and web browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Request Desktop Website".
- Let it load and you need to see a Facebook Full desktop website on your mobile browser.
- You can now talk and utilize all the functions facebook's desktop version has.
If you are utilizing Safari web browser on your iPhone or iOs gadget, to request the desktop site do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this ought to bring up a brand-new window, select "Request A Desktop - Site" from the choices and Full Desktop Version Facebook site should load on your iPhone, iPad or ios device.
Keep in mind: Older phones might not have this alternative on their browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep reading if Yes!!
Technique 3: Facebook Desktop Website URL.
Final approach, that is likewise extensively relied on method to obtain to Facebook Desktop Website would be typing in the real facebook's desktop URL on the internet browser.
Tap the web browser's URL area and get in www.facebook.com/home.php" and press GO or enter.
- Open Facebook on your mobile web browser as you usually would.
- After you have actually visited into your account, go to the URL section and go into "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You should now exist with Full desktop website.
Keep your fingers crossed and you should be able to get to the desktop version.
Technique 4: Whatever.
Ok, so if none of the above mentioned methods deal with their own, try the mixes and give it another shot. It's much easier if you have a new phone.
Exactly what you can do is:.
Get in the real URL and if you still get the mobile variation, Demand the desktop version on that.
Well, I still do not get the point of opening a Facebook desktop website on a Mobile device, however if you really wish to, I hope this tutorial assists.