The majority of the sites display a mobile variation for users which are browsing website from their mobile phone. Facebook Login Desktop Mode, So whenever you try to gain access to Facebook through your mobile phone, it instantly redirects you to its mobile version.
This is done to supply a much better user interface on a smaller screen and to lower bandwidth as most of the people are not using high-speed Internet connection on their mobile phone.
Facebook Login Desktop Mode
Most sites including Facebook disable specific functions from their mobile variation that they might seem unneeded. So there might be specific scenario when you want to benefit from full Facebook website on your cellphone. Here are few techniques utilizing which you can access full desktop variation of Facebook on your smartphone.
Direct URL Technique
If you do not use chrome/safari browser (that's extremely uncommon) then, you can utilize this method to access Facebook desktop version on your cellphone. This is a universal method which works for all mobile devices.
- Open your web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar enter the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This should open Facebook desktop variation on your smart phone.
For Android Gadgets.
In Android devices, It is extremely easy to switch to Facebook desktop variation. All you have to do is log in to your Facebook account utilizing Chrome browser. When you are visited tap on the settings menu in the leading right corner and choose "Demand desktop site".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop variation on your android phone.
Prevent tapping on your House & profile otherwise it will redirect you to Facebook mobile version. You will have the ability to see news feed, messages, notices and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Gadgets.
- Open Safari browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get two menus. Switch to the second menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Request Desktop site, and Facebook will fill in desktop version.
For Windows Phone.
Likewise, like Chrome and Safari Windows Internet explorer likewise have the option to view websites in desktop mode.
- Open your browser and click the alternatives button (three dots).
- Scroll all the way down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see website choice choice, by default it will be on the mobile variation.
- Tap on it and change it to desktop variation.
- Now navigate to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only downside of this method is all the sites will open in their desktop version.
Thanks for reading Facebook Login Desktop Mode!