Facebook Home Page Log Out | There is basic human propensity to forget things like mobile or crucial etc. at any place. It often takes place with me and the very same thing happened today early morning. I left my phone at my good friend's house when I reached home I remembered. There were some important messages in my Facebook account which I did not wish to view by other individual.
Facebook Home Page Log Out
If you likewise have actually left your phone at your good friend's house or if you have lost your phone and wished to avoid your Facebook account not to be accessed by any unwanted person, you can follow the steps to logout your Facebook account remotely from any internet allowed computer system.
Steps to logout from Facebook remotely-.
- Login your Facebook account in browser. You can utilize any internet allowed computer system.
- Click settings drop-down and select the alternative Settings.
- On settings page select the choice Security.
- On Security page click on the choice Where You're Logged In.
- Click on End All Activity.
- When your click End All Activity choice, all the logged in Facebook account will be logged out from all the gadgets. You can select individual gadget too if you do not wish to logout from all the devices.