Facebook Home Page Full Site | Are you attempting to open Facebook desktop site on a mobile device/browser and can not get the browser to do it? First concern would be, why are you attempting to do so? and 2nd one would be how do you really do it.
There are a bunch of various ways to actually do so, however each and every approach is not ensured to deal with all the mobile phones and the browser. I will be directing you through all the steps so bare with me and try out which on works for you.
Facebook Home Page Full Site
Approach 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook via a browser, it should be a button on the leading right (updated app) or top left corner. This should bring up the faacebook choices and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you need to see an alternative that checks out "Desktop Site". Tap on that alternative and let the web browser load up the facebook mobile complete website for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS ALTERNATIVES SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED BY FACEBOOK).
Method 2: Internet Browser Settings.
No matter what sort of browser you have, you ought to be able to request a desktop variation of the web page that you have opened up on the internet browser.
This must be the exact same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox and even your default web browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is loaded, open the alternatives of the internet browser. I put that in quotes just in case you donot get puzzled with Facebook settings and browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Request Desktop Website".
- Let it load and you must see a Facebook Full desktop website on your mobile browser.
- You can now chat and utilize all the functions facebook's desktop variation has.
If you are utilizing Safari internet browser on your iPhone or iOs device, to ask for the desktop website do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this should raise a new window, select "Demand A Desktop - Website" from the choices and Full Desktop Version Facebook site need to load on your iPhone, iPad or ios gadget.
Keep in mind: Older phones may not have this choice on their internet browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep checking out if Yes!!
Method 3: Facebook Desktop Site URL.
Last method, that is likewise extensively relied on way to get to Facebook Desktop Site would be typing in the actual facebook's desktop URL on the browser.
Tap the internet browser's URL area and go into www.facebook.com/home.php" and push GO or enter.
- Open Facebook on your mobile web browser as you typically would.
- After you've logged in into your account, go to the URL section and go into "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You need to now be presented with Complete desktop site.
Keep your fingers crossed and you should have the ability to get to the desktop variation.
Technique 4: Whatever.
Ok, so if none of the above pointed out approaches work on their own, attempt the mixes and give it another shot. It's much simpler if you have a new phone.
Exactly what you can do is:.
Go into the real URL and if you still get the mobile variation, Demand the desktop variation on that.
Well, I still do not understand of opening a Facebook desktop site on a Mobile phone, however if you actually desire to, I hope this tutorial helps.