Facebook Home Page Full Site Face | Are you attempting to open Facebook desktop site on a mobile device/browser and can not get the web browser to do it? Very first question would be, why are you attempting to do so? and second one would be how do you really do it.
There are a lot of various ways to really do so, but each and every method is not guaranteed to deal with all the mobile phones and the web browser. I will be guiding you through all the actions so bare with me and check out which on works for you.
Facebook Home Page Full Site Face
Approach 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook through a web browser, it needs to be a button on the top right (upgraded app) or top left corner. This should raise the faacebook options and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you need to see an option that reads "Desktop Site". Tap on that choice and let the web browser load up the facebook mobile complete website for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS OPTIONS SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED BY FACEBOOK).
Technique 2: Web Browser Settings.
No matter what sort of browser you have, you ought to have the ability to request a desktop variation of the website that you have actually opened on the browser.
This should be the exact same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox and even your default internet browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is filled, open the alternatives of the web browser. I put that in quotes simply in case you donot get confused with Facebook settings and browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Demand Desktop Website".
- Let it load and you ought to see a Facebook Full desktop website on your mobile internet browser.
- You can now talk and use all the functions facebook's desktop variation has.
If you are using Safari internet browser on your iPhone or iOs gadget, to ask for the desktop site do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this must bring up a new window, select "Demand A Desktop - Site" from the alternatives and Complete Desktop Variation Facebook site need to fill on your iPhone, iPad or ios device.
Keep in mind: Older phones may not have this option on their internet browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep reading if Yes!!
Method 3: Facebook Desktop Website URL.
Last approach, that is also commonly relied on method to obtain to Facebook Desktop Site would be typing in the real facebook's desktop URL on the browser.
Tap the web browser's URL section and go into www.facebook.com/home.php" and push GO or go into.
- Open Facebook on your mobile web browser as you usually would.
- After you have actually visited into your account, go to the URL area and enter "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You need to now be presented with Full desktop website.
Keep your fingers crossed and you need to have the ability to get to the desktop version.
Technique 4: Everything.
Ok, so if none of the above mentioned techniques work on their own, try the combinations and offer it another shot. It's much easier if you have a new phone.
Exactly what you can do is:.
Go into the actual URL and if you still get the mobile version, Request the desktop version on that.
Well, I still do not understand of opening a Facebook desktop site on a Mobile phone, but if you truly wish to, I hope this tutorial assists.