Facebook Go Offline
Follow the Actions :
1. Log into your Facebook account and find the "Pals" tab in the left sidebar.
2. This is implied to take you to the "Discover Friends" page where you can import the contacts list from Gmail, Yahoo, Windows Live messenger and so on. Now, overlook all these crap and click the "Edit Friends" link.
3. Now you will get a pop up window, click on "Develop a List". Go into a tailored name such as "offline list" or "Overlooked Contacts".
4. This works vice-versa. You also can take a positive method developing an an "Online contacts" list rather of an Off-line one. Rest is as basic as this. Pick the list you want and turn it "ON", keeping each list as "OFF".
Choice of list need to vary inning accordance with majority count if you want to chat with entire lot of people then, go for Offline list to overlook the few undesirable personas.
5. As soon as the list has been prepared, add the friends whom you wish to eliminate by clicking the profile thumbnails in the browser overlay window.
Once ended up with the choice of all the buddies, click the "Create List" button. Don't worry you can handle this list, add more people to this list or eliminate existing buddies from the list from "Good friends -> Edit Friend" lists.
6. So, now you can finally open the Facebook chat box put at the best bottom of your browser and a brand-new list exists awaiting you. Take a look at with the photo.
So, isn't really that easy? Still waiting? Go and apply it, have fun!
Such articles Facebook Go Offline thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.