Facebook Fullsite | Are you trying to open Facebook desktop site on a mobile device/browser and can not get the web browser to do it? First question would be, why are you trying to do so? and 2nd one would be how do you really do it.
There are a bunch of various methods to really do so, however each and every method is not guaranteed to work on all the smart phones and the browser. I will be guiding you through all the steps so bare with me and check out which on works for you.
Technique 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook by means of an internet browser, it ought to be a button on the top right (updated app) or leading left corner. This must raise the faacebook alternatives and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you ought to see a choice that checks out "Desktop Website". Tap on that option and let the browser load up the facebook mobile complete site for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS OPTIONS SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN REMOVED BY FACEBOOK).
Approach 2: Internet Browser Settings.
Regardless of what kind of internet browser you have, you should have the ability to request a desktop variation of the webpage that you have actually opened on the browser.
This should be the same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox and even your default web browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is packed, open the options of the internet browser. I put that in quotes just in case you donot get puzzled with Facebook settings and browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Demand Desktop Site".
- Let it load and you need to see a Facebook Complete desktop website on your mobile internet browser.
- You can now talk and use all the functions facebook's desktop variation has.
If you are using Safari internet browser on your iPhone or iOs device, to ask for the desktop site do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this need to bring up a brand-new window, select "Request A Desktop - Website" from the choices and Full Desktop Version Facebook website must pack on your iPhone, iPad or ios device.
Note: Older phones might not have this option on their web browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep checking out if Yes!!
Approach 3: Facebook Desktop Site URL.
Last method, that is likewise extensively relied on way to obtain to Facebook Desktop Site would be typing in the real facebook's desktop URL on the internet browser.
Tap the web browser's URL area and get in www.facebook.com/home.php" and press GO or get in.
- Open Facebook on your mobile web browser as you typically would.
- After you've visited into your account, go to the URL area and get in "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You ought to now be provided with Full desktop site.
Keep your fingers crossed and you ought to be able to get to the desktop variation.
Approach 4: Everything.
Ok, so if none of the above mentioned approaches deal with their own, try the combinations and offer it another shot. It's a lot easier if you have a brand-new phone.
What you can do is:.
Enter the actual URL and if you still get the mobile variation, Request the desktop variation on that.
Well, I still do not understand of opening a Facebook desktop site on a Mobile gadget, however if you really wish to, I hope this tutorial assists.