Facebook Full Site | Are you attempting to open Facebook desktop site on a mobile device/browser and can not get the internet browser to do it? Very first concern would be, why are you aiming to do so? and 2nd one would be how do you actually do it.
There are a lot of various methods to really do so, however each and every technique is not ensured to work on all the smart phones and the internet browser. I will be directing you through all the steps so bare with me and experiment with which on works for you.
Facebook Full Site
Technique 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook through a browser, it should be a button on the top right (upgraded app) or leading left corner. This ought to bring up the faacebook choices and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you should see a choice that checks out "Desktop Website". Tap on that alternative and let the web browser load up the facebook mobile complete website for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS ALTERNATIVES APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN GOT RID OF BY FACEBOOK).
Approach 2: Internet Browser Settings.
No matter exactly what type of web browser you have, you ought to be able to request a desktop version of the webpage that you have opened on the web browser.
This must be the exact same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox and even your default browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is loaded, open the alternatives of the web browser. I put that in quotes simply in case you donot get confused with Facebook settings and browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Demand Desktop Site".
- Let it load and you should see a Facebook Complete desktop site on your mobile web browser.
- You can now talk and use all the features facebook's desktop variation has.
If you are utilizing Safari browser on your iPhone or iOs device, to ask for the desktop website do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this should bring up a brand-new window, choose "Demand A Desktop - Site" from the choices and Full Desktop Version Facebook website should fill on your iPhone, iPad or ios device.
Keep in mind: Older phones may not have this option on their browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep checking out if Yes!!
Technique 3: Facebook Desktop Site URL.
Last method, that is also commonly trusted method to get to Facebook Desktop Website would be typing in the real facebook's desktop URL on the browser.
Tap the web browser's URL area and go into www.facebook.com/home.php" and press GO or get in.
- Open Facebook on your mobile internet browser as you typically would.
- After you've logged in into your account, go to the URL area and go into "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You need to now be provided with Complete desktop site.
Keep your fingers crossed and you ought to have the ability to get to the desktop variation.
Method 4: Whatever.
Ok, so if none of the above discussed approaches deal with their own, try the mixes and offer it another shot. It's a lot easier if you have a new phone.
What you can do is:.
Get in the real URL and if you still get the mobile version, Demand the desktop variation on that.
Well, I still do not get the point of opening a Facebook desktop website on a Mobile phone, however if you really want to, I hope this tutorial assists.