Facebook Full Site Not Mobile Login | Are you attempting to open Facebook desktop website on a mobile device/browser and can not get the internet browser to do it? Very first concern would be, why are you trying to do so? and second one would be how do you actually do it.
There are a bunch of various methods to really do so, however each and every technique is not ensured to work on all the mobile phones and the browser. I will be directing you through all the steps so bare with me and experiment with which on works for you.
Facebook Full Site Not Mobile Login
Technique 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook by means of an internet browser, it needs to be a button on the top right (updated app) or top left corner. This ought to raise the faacebook options and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you must see an alternative that checks out "Desktop Site". Tap on that alternative and let the internet browser load up the facebook mobile complete site for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS CHOICES APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN GOT RID OF BY FACEBOOK).
Method 2: Web Browser Settings.
No matter what sort of browser you have, you should be able to request a desktop version of the web page that you have actually opened up on the internet browser.
This ought to be the exact same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox or even your default browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is packed, open the alternatives of the web browser. I put that in quotes simply in case you donot get puzzled with Facebook settings and browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Demand Desktop Site".
- Let it load and you should see a Facebook Complete desktop website on your mobile web browser.
- You can now chat and utilize all the features facebook's desktop variation has.
If you are utilizing Safari internet browser on your iPhone or iOs device, to ask for the desktop site do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this must bring up a new window, select "Request A Desktop - Site" from the choices and Complete Desktop Variation Facebook website ought to load on your iPhone, iPad or ios device.
Note: Older phones might not have this alternative on their internet browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep reading if Yes!!
Method 3: Facebook Desktop Site URL.
Last approach, that is also widely trusted method to get to Facebook Desktop Website would be typing in the real facebook's desktop URL on the browser.
Tap the browser's URL area and get in www.facebook.com/home.php" and push GO or get in.
- Open Facebook on your mobile internet browser as you generally would.
- After you've visited into your account, go to the URL section and get in "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You must now exist with Full desktop site.
Keep your fingers crossed and you should be able to get to the desktop variation.
Method 4: Whatever.
Ok, so if none of the above discussed methods work on their own, try the mixes and offer it another shot. It's much easier if you have a brand-new phone.
Exactly what you can do is:.
Get in the real URL and if you still get the mobile variation, Demand the desktop version on that.
Well, I still do not get the point of opening a Facebook desktop site on a Mobile phone, but if you really wish to, I hope this tutorial assists.