Facebook Full Site Login | Are you attempting to open Facebook desktop site on a mobile device/browser and can not get the browser to do it? Very first question would be, why are you attempting to do so? and 2nd one would be how do you really do it.
There are a lot of various methods to in fact do so, but each and every technique is not guaranteed to deal with all the mobile phones and the internet browser. I will be assisting you through all the steps so bare with me and experiment with which on works for you.
Facebook Full Site Login
Technique 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook through an internet browser, it needs to be a button on the top right (updated app) or top left corner. This need to raise the faacebook choices and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you need to see a choice that checks out "Desktop Site". Tap on that choice and let the internet browser load up the facebook mobile complete website for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS OPTIONS APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN REMOVED BY FACEBOOK).
Technique 2: Browser Settings.
Despite exactly what type of web browser you have, you need to have the ability to request a desktop version of the web page that you have actually opened up on the web browser.
This ought to be the very same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox or even your default internet browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is loaded, open the alternatives of the browser. I put that in quotes simply in case you donot get puzzled with Facebook settings and browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Demand Desktop Site".
- Let it load and you must see a Facebook Full desktop site on your mobile browser.
- You can now talk and use all the features facebook's desktop variation has.
If you are utilizing Safari internet browser on your iPhone or iOs gadget, to request the desktop site do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this should bring up a new window, select "Request A Desktop - Site" from the alternatives and Complete Desktop Variation Facebook website must fill on your iPhone, iPad or ios gadget.
Note: Older phones might not have this option on their internet browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep checking out if Yes!!
Method 3: Facebook Desktop Site URL.
Final approach, that is also commonly relied on way to get to Facebook Desktop Site would be typing in the actual facebook's desktop URL on the internet browser.
Tap the browser's URL area and get in www.facebook.com/home.php" and push GO or get in.
- Open Facebook on your mobile internet browser as you generally would.
- After you've logged in into your account, go to the URL section and get in "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You ought to now exist with Full desktop website.
Keep your fingers crossed and you need to have the ability to get to the desktop variation.
Approach 4: Everything.
Ok, so if none of the above pointed out methods work on their own, try the combinations and offer it another shot. It's much simpler if you have a brand-new phone.
Exactly what you can do is:.
Get in the actual URL and if you still get the mobile variation, Demand the desktop version on that.
Well, I still do not understand of opening a Facebook desktop website on a Mobile phone, however if you truly wish to, I hope this tutorial assists.