The majority of the websites display a mobile version for users which are browsing site from their mobile phone. Facebook Full Site Login Desktop, So whenever you attempt to gain access to Facebook through your smart phone, it automatically reroutes you to its mobile variation.
This is done to offer a better user interface on a smaller sized screen and to lower bandwidth as the majority of the individuals are not using high-speed Web connection on their smart phone.
Facebook Full Site Login Desktop
The majority of websites including Facebook disable certain functions from their mobile variation that they may seem unnecessary. So there may be particular scenario when you want to benefit from complete Facebook website on your mobile phone. Here are few methods using which you can access full desktop variation of Facebook on your smart device.
Direct URL Technique
If you do not utilize chrome/safari browser (that's extremely unusual) then, you can utilize this technique to gain access to Facebook desktop version on your mobile phone. This is a universal technique which works for all mobile devices.
- Open your internet browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar get in the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This ought to open Facebook desktop variation on your mobile phone.
For Android Gadgets.
In Android devices, It is really simple to switch to Facebook desktop version. All you require to do is log in to your Facebook account using Chrome internet browser. When you are visited tap on the settings menu in the leading right corner and choose "Request desktop site".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop version on your android phone.
Avoid tapping on your House & profile otherwise it will reroute you to Facebook mobile variation. You will have the ability to see news feed, messages, alerts and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Devices.
- Open Safari browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get two menus. Change to the second menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Request Desktop site, and Facebook will pack in desktop variation.
For Windows Phone.
Similarly, like Chrome and Safari Windows Web explorer also have the option to see websites in desktop mode.
- Open your web browser and click the alternatives button (3 dots).
- Scroll all the method down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see website choice option, by default it will be on the mobile version.
- Tap on it and change it to desktop version.
- Now navigate to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only disadvantage of this technique is all the sites will open in their desktop version.
Thanks for reading Facebook Full Site Login Desktop!