Facebook Full Site Log In | Are you aiming to open Facebook desktop site on a mobile device/browser and can not get the internet browser to do it? First concern would be, why are you aiming to do so? and 2nd one would be how do you really do it.
There are a lot of various methods to in fact do so, however each and every method is not ensured to deal with all the mobile phones and the web browser. I will be assisting you through all the steps so bare with me and try out which on works for you.
Facebook Full Site Log In
Method 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook by means of a browser, it should be a button on the top right (upgraded app) or leading left corner. This need to bring up the faacebook choices and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you ought to see an option that reads "Desktop Site". Tap on that alternative and let the internet browser load up the facebook mobile complete site for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS OPTIONS SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED BY FACEBOOK).
Approach 2: Browser Settings.
No matter what sort of internet browser you have, you must be able to ask for a desktop variation of the website that you have actually opened up on the internet browser.
This should be the same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox and even your default browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is filled, open the choices of the browser. I put that in quotes simply in case you donot get puzzled with Facebook settings and internet browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Request Desktop Site".
- Let it load and you ought to see a Facebook Complete desktop site on your mobile web browser.
- You can now talk and utilize all the features facebook's desktop variation has.
If you are using Safari web browser on your iPhone or iOs device, to ask for the desktop website do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this ought to raise a brand-new window, choose "Request A Desktop - Site" from the alternatives and Complete Desktop Variation Facebook site should fill on your iPhone, iPad or ios device.
Keep in mind: Older phones may not have this option on their internet browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep reading if Yes!!
Approach 3: Facebook Desktop Website URL.
Final approach, that is also extensively relied on way to get to Facebook Desktop Website would be typing in the real facebook's desktop URL on the internet browser.
Tap the browser's URL area and get in www.facebook.com/home.php" and push GO or enter.
- Open Facebook on your mobile web browser as you generally would.
- After you have actually visited into your account, go to the URL area and enter "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You need to now exist with Full desktop site.
Keep your fingers crossed and you ought to have the ability to get to the desktop variation.
Technique 4: Everything.
Ok, so if none of the above discussed techniques deal with their own, try the mixes and provide it another shot. It's a lot easier if you have a brand-new phone.
What you can do is:.
Enter the actual URL and if you still get the mobile version, Request the desktop variation on that.
Well, I still do not understand of opening a Facebook desktop site on a Mobile phone, however if you actually desire to, I hope this tutorial assists.