Facebook Full Site Launch | Are you attempting to open Facebook desktop site on a mobile device/browser and can not get the web browser to do it? First concern would be, why are you aiming to do so? and second one would be how do you really do it.
There are a bunch of various methods to really do so, however each and every method is not ensured to deal with all the smart phones and the browser. I will be directing you through all the actions so bare with me and check out which on works for you.
Facebook Full Site Launch
Technique 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook by means of a web browser, it needs to be a button on the top right (updated app) or leading left corner. This should bring up the faacebook alternatives and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you should see an alternative that reads "Desktop Website". Tap on that choice and let the web browser load up the facebook mobile complete website for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS OPTIONS APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN REMOVED BY FACEBOOK).
Method 2: Web Browser Settings.
No matter exactly what kind of browser you have, you must have the ability to request a desktop variation of the website that you have opened up on the web browser.
This ought to be the exact same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox and even your default browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is loaded, open the choices of the internet browser. I put that in quotes just in case you donot get puzzled with Facebook settings and internet browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Demand Desktop Site".
- Let it load and you must see a Facebook Full desktop site on your mobile internet browser.
- You can now talk and utilize all the features facebook's desktop variation has.
If you are utilizing Safari internet browser on your iPhone or iOs device, to ask for the desktop site do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this should raise a new window, select "Request A Desktop - Website" from the options and Full Desktop Variation Facebook website should fill on your iPhone, iPad or ios gadget.
Note: Older phones might not have this option on their browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep checking out if Yes!!
Method 3: Facebook Desktop Site URL.
Last approach, that is also widely trusted method to obtain to Facebook Desktop Site would be typing in the actual facebook's desktop URL on the browser.
Tap the internet browser's URL section and get in www.facebook.com/home.php" and push GO or go into.
- Open Facebook on your mobile internet browser as you normally would.
- After you've visited into your account, go to the URL area and go into "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You need to now exist with Full desktop website.
Keep your fingers crossed and you must be able to get to the desktop variation.
Method 4: Whatever.
Ok, so if none of the above discussed methods deal with their own, attempt the combinations and offer it another shot. It's a lot easier if you have a new phone.
What you can do is:.
Enter the actual URL and if you still get the mobile variation, Request the desktop variation on that.
Well, I still do not understand of opening a Facebook desktop website on a Mobile gadget, but if you truly wish to, I hope this tutorial helps.