Facebook Full Site Launch Mobile | Are you trying to open Facebook desktop website on a mobile device/browser and can not get the browser to do it? Very first concern would be, why are you aiming to do so? and second one would be how do you really do it.
There are a bunch of various ways to actually do so, but each and every approach is not ensured to work on all the mobile phones and the web browser. I will be directing you through all the actions so bare with me and experiment with which on works for you.
Facebook Full Site Launch Mobile
Method 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook via an internet browser, it should be a button on the top right (updated app) or leading left corner. This ought to bring up the faacebook options and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you should see a choice that checks out "Desktop Site". Tap on that choice and let the web browser load up the facebook mobile full site for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS CHOICES SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED BY FACEBOOK).
Approach 2: Web Browser Settings.
Regardless of what type of internet browser you have, you ought to be able to ask for a desktop variation of the website that you have actually opened on the internet browser.
This should be the exact same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox and even your default web browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is filled, open the options of the web browser. I put that in quotes just in case you donot get confused with Facebook settings and web browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Request Desktop Site".
- Let it load and you need to see a Facebook Complete desktop site on your mobile internet browser.
- You can now chat and utilize all the features facebook's desktop version has.
If you are utilizing Safari internet browser on your iPhone or iOs device, to request the desktop site do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this must raise a brand-new window, select "Demand A Desktop - Website" from the options and Full Desktop Version Facebook website should fill on your iPhone, iPad or ios gadget.
Keep in mind: Older phones might not have this choice on their internet browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep reading if Yes!!
Technique 3: Facebook Desktop Website URL.
Last method, that is likewise widely relied on way to get to Facebook Desktop Site would be typing in the actual facebook's desktop URL on the web browser.
Tap the browser's URL area and enter www.facebook.com/home.php" and press GO or enter.
- Open Facebook on your mobile internet browser as you usually would.
- After you have actually visited into your account, go to the URL section and get in "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You should now exist with Full desktop site.
Keep your fingers crossed and you need to have the ability to get to the desktop variation.
Method 4: Whatever.
Ok, so if none of the above discussed techniques work on their own, try the combinations and offer it another shot. It's much easier if you have a brand-new phone.
What you can do is:.
Go into the real URL and if you still get the mobile version, Demand the desktop variation on that.
Well, I still do not understand of opening a Facebook desktop site on a Mobile phone, however if you really want to, I hope this tutorial helps.