Facebook Full Site Homepage | Are you attempting to open Facebook desktop website on a mobile device/browser and can not get the browser to do it? First concern would be, why are you attempting to do so? and 2nd one would be how do you really do it.
There are a bunch of various methods to in fact do so, however each and every technique is not ensured to deal with all the cellphones and the browser. I will be guiding you through all the actions so bare with me and check out which on works for you.
Facebook Full Site Homepage
Approach 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook through a web browser, it must be a button on the top right (upgraded app) or leading left corner. This must raise the faacebook options and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you should see a choice that checks out "Desktop Site". Tap on that choice and let the browser load up the facebook mobile complete website for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS CHOICES SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN REMOVED BY FACEBOOK).
Approach 2: Web Browser Settings.
Regardless of exactly what type of browser you have, you must be able to ask for a desktop variation of the website that you have actually opened up on the browser.
This ought to be the exact same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox or even your default browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is filled, open the alternatives of the internet browser. I put that in quotes simply in case you donot get puzzled with Facebook settings and browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Demand Desktop Website".
- Let it load and you should see a Facebook Full desktop site on your mobile internet browser.
- You can now talk and use all the functions facebook's desktop variation has.
If you are utilizing Safari browser on your iPhone or iOs device, to request the desktop site do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this should raise a brand-new window, select "Request A Desktop - Website" from the choices and Full Desktop Variation Facebook website should pack on your iPhone, iPad or ios device.
Note: Older phones might not have this alternative on their web browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep reading if Yes!!
Technique 3: Facebook Desktop Website URL.
Final approach, that is also commonly relied on method to obtain to Facebook Desktop Website would be typing in the actual facebook's desktop URL on the internet browser.
Tap the internet browser's URL area and get in www.facebook.com/home.php" and press GO or enter.
- Open Facebook on your mobile web browser as you normally would.
- After you have actually visited into your account, go to the URL area and go into "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You need to now be presented with Complete desktop website.
Keep your fingers crossed and you must have the ability to get to the desktop variation.
Technique 4: Everything.
Ok, so if none of the above pointed out methods work on their own, attempt the combinations and provide it another shot. It's a lot easier if you have a new phone.
What you can do is:.
Enter the real URL and if you still get the mobile version, Request the desktop version on that.
Well, I still do not understand of opening a Facebook desktop website on a Mobile phone, but if you truly wish to, I hope this tutorial helps.