Most of the sites show a mobile variation for users which are browsing website from their smart phone. Facebook Desktop Site, So whenever you aim to gain access to Facebook through your smart phone, it automatically reroutes you to its mobile version.
This is done to provide a better interface on a smaller screen and to reduce bandwidth as most of the individuals are not utilizing high-speed Internet connection on their cellphone.
Facebook Desktop Site
The majority of websites consisting of Facebook disable certain features from their mobile version that they may seem unnecessary. So there might be particular scenario when you want to benefit from complete Facebook website on your mobile phone. Here are few methods utilizing which you can access full desktop variation of Facebook on your mobile phone.
Direct URL Trick
If you do not use chrome/safari browser (that's very uncommon) then, you can use this approach to access Facebook desktop version on your smart phone. This is a universal method which works for all mobile gadgets.
- Open your browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar enter the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This must open Facebook desktop variation on your mobile phone.
For Android Gadgets.
In Android devices, It is extremely easy to switch to Facebook desktop variation. All you have to do is log in to your Facebook account utilizing Chrome internet browser. When you are logged in tap on the settings menu in the top right corner and select "Demand desktop website".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop variation on your android phone.
Avoid tapping on your House & profile otherwise it will redirect you to Facebook mobile variation. You will have the ability to see news feed, messages, notifications and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Devices.
- Open Safari web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get two menus. Change to the second menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Demand Desktop site, and Facebook will load in desktop variation.
For Windows Phone.
Likewise, like Chrome and Safari Windows Web explorer likewise have the option to view websites in desktop mode.
- Open your browser and click the options button (three dots).
- Scroll all the way down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see website preference option, by default it will be on the mobile version.
- Tap on it and alter it to desktop version.
- Now browse to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only drawback of this method is all the websites will open in their desktop variation.
Thanks for reading Facebook Desktop Site!