The majority of the sites display a mobile version for users which are searching site from their smart phone. Facebook Desktop Login Site, So whenever you try to access Facebook through your cellphone, it instantly redirects you to its mobile version.
This is done to supply a much better interface on a smaller screen and to reduce bandwidth as the majority of individuals are not using high-speed Internet connection on their mobile phone.
Facebook Desktop Login Site
Many websites consisting of Facebook disable certain features from their mobile variation that they might appear unneeded. So there might be particular scenario when you want to take advantage of full Facebook site on your cellphone. Here are couple of techniques using which you can access complete desktop version of Facebook on your smartphone.
Direct URL Technique
If you do not utilize chrome/safari internet browser (that's really rare) then, you can use this technique to gain access to Facebook desktop variation on your smart phone. This is a universal approach which works for all mobile devices.
- Open your browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar get in the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This ought to open Facebook desktop variation on your cellphone.
For Android Gadgets.
In Android devices, It is very simple to change to Facebook desktop variation. All you have to do is log in to your Facebook account using Chrome web browser. When you are logged in tap on the settings menu in the leading right corner and select "Demand desktop site".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop version on your android phone.
Prevent tapping on your Home & profile otherwise it will reroute you to Facebook mobile variation. You will be able to see news feed, messages, notifications and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Devices.
- Open Safari web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get two menus. Switch to the second menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Request Desktop website, and Facebook will pack in desktop version.
For Windows Phone.
Likewise, like Chrome and Safari Windows Web explorer likewise have the option to view websites in desktop mode.
- Open your internet browser and click the choices button (3 dots).
- Scroll all the way down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see website choice alternative, by default it will be on the mobile version.
- Tap on it and change it to desktop variation.
- Now browse to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only disadvantage of this method is all the sites will open in their desktop variation.
Thanks for reading Facebook Desktop Login Site!