The majority of the sites show a mobile version for users which are searching site from their cellphone. Facebook Desktop Login Page, So whenever you attempt to gain access to Facebook through your cellphone, it instantly redirects you to its mobile version.
This is done to offer a better interface on a smaller screen and to lower bandwidth as the majority of the people are not using high-speed Web connection on their smart phone.
Facebook Desktop Login Page
Most sites consisting of Facebook disable particular functions from their mobile variation that they may appear unneeded. So there may be particular situation when you wish to benefit from complete Facebook site on your cellphone. Here are couple of methods utilizing which you can access complete desktop version of Facebook on your mobile phone.
Direct URL Trick
If you do not utilize chrome/safari web browser (that's extremely unusual) then, you can use this technique to gain access to Facebook desktop version on your cellphone. This is a universal approach which works for all mobile phones.
- Open your web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar go into the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This ought to open Facebook desktop variation on your cellphone.
For Android Gadgets.
In Android devices, It is really easy to change to Facebook desktop variation. All you have to do is log in to your Facebook account utilizing Chrome browser. When you are visited tap on the settings menu in the leading right corner and choose "Demand desktop site".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop version on your android phone.
Avoid tapping on your House & profile otherwise it will reroute you to Facebook mobile variation. You will have the ability to see news feed, messages, notices and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Gadgets.
- Open Safari browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get two menus. Change to the 2nd menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Demand Desktop website, and Facebook will pack in desktop variation.
For Windows Phone.
Likewise, like Chrome and Safari Windows Internet explorer also have the choice to see websites in desktop mode.
- Open your web browser and click the options button (3 dots).
- Scroll all the way down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see website choice alternative, by default it will be on the mobile variation.
- Tap on it and alter it to desktop version.
- Now browse to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only drawback of this technique is all the sites will open in their desktop version.
Thanks for reading Facebook Desktop Login Page!