The majority of the websites show a mobile version for users which are browsing website from their cellphone. Facebook Desktop Com, So whenever you aim to gain access to Facebook through your cellphone, it instantly reroutes you to its mobile variation.
This is done to offer a much better user interface on a smaller screen and to minimize bandwidth as many of the people are not utilizing high-speed Internet connection on their smart phone.
Facebook Desktop Com
Many websites including Facebook disable particular features from their mobile version that they might appear unnecessary. So there might be certain scenario when you want to benefit from complete Facebook website on your smart phone. Here are couple of approaches using which you can access complete desktop version of Facebook on your smartphone.
Direct URL Trick
If you do not utilize chrome/safari internet browser (that's really rare) then, you can utilize this technique to access Facebook desktop version on your cellphone. This is a universal approach which works for all mobile gadgets.
- Open your web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar go into the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This must open Facebook desktop version on your smart phone.
For Android Devices.
In Android devices, It is really easy to switch to Facebook desktop version. All you have to do is log in to your Facebook account using Chrome internet browser. As soon as you are logged in tap on the settings menu in the leading right corner and select "Request desktop website".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop variation on your android phone.
Prevent tapping on your House & profile otherwise it will redirect you to Facebook mobile version. You will have the ability to see news feed, messages, alerts and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Devices.
- Open Safari internet browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get two menus. Change to the 2nd menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Demand Desktop site, and Facebook will pack in desktop variation.
For Windows Phone.
Similarly, like Chrome and Safari Windows Web explorer likewise have the alternative to see sites in desktop mode.
- Open your internet browser and click the choices button (3 dots).
- Scroll all the way down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see website choice option, by default it will be on the mobile variation.
- Tap on it and alter it to desktop version.
- Now navigate to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only downside of this technique is all the sites will open in their desktop variation.
Thanks for reading Facebook Desktop Com!