Distinction Between Shutting Down and Erasing Facebook Account:
You might have this concern when I say you can shut off or Delete your account, so here are some distinction between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account will not erase all your Facebook information, instead, it conceals your timeline from your pals, However when you select Delete Facebook account, your entire FB information will get erased.
- In a Deactivated account your good friends can welcome you to an event.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you can't reactivate when you delete your account.
Facebook Delete My Account:
So follow the listed below steps when you are asking "How do I delete my facebook account" in your mind, these steps will clearly guide you step by step to erase a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook data (In case if you have any concept on your mind of returning to Facebook, anyhow this will be a security preventative measure, no requirement to be sorry for after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Delete my Account" (connect to Official Facebook website to erase Facebook account).
3. Click Erase My Account. (Clicking this will permanently erase your Facebook account.).
When your Facebook account is deleted, you can't retrieve your information (unless you have a backup prior to erasing your FB account), however still, your friends could see your older messages that you have sent.
Ways To Deactivate Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Top Right in Facebook page.
- From the Fall, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, listed below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most alternative.
Find the photo description below to shut down Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Validate Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about Facebook Delete My Account I hope this article was helpful thank you.