Facebook Contacts Sync - When you initially set up the Facebook app on your Android phone, it asks you to synchronize the app with your contacts.
Although allowing synchronization is a great idea in order to become available to all your good friends, you might want to un-sync your contacts and phone book from your Facebook account when you prepare to deactivate or entirely erase your account, of if you are heading to developing a new Facebook profile for your service or personal usage.
Facebook Contacts Sync
Regardless of the factor, here's how you can un-sync your Facebook app from contacts and phonebook on your Android phone:
1. Switch on your Android phone.
2. Tap the Menu icon to go to the apps list.
3. Locate and tap the Facebook icon.
4. If you are not currently signed-in, tap the Log In button after providing needed credentials in the suitable fields.
5. Once the News Feed page opens, tap the More button (icon with 3 horizontal lines) from the top-right corner.
5. On the More interface, tap the App Settings alternative under the HELP & SETTINGS area.
7. On the Settings window, tap the Sync Contacts under the OTHER SETTINGS section at the bottom of the interface.
8. On the Contacts Sync window, tap to select the Eliminate Facebook data choice from shown list.
9. Once this is done, tap the Done button from the top-right corner to save the settings and make the modifications efficient.
If that's all we can tell about Facebook Contacts Sync I hope this article was helpful thank you.